Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Version date August 1st, 2018
Welcome to the websites and applications of Warner Bros Discovery Sports.
This service is operated by Warner Bros Discovery Sports (“Warner Bros Discovery Sports“, “WBD”; “we” or “us”).
Warner Bros Discovery Sports is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 4361881 and VAT number GB 792 1320 40.
Registered Office: 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YB.
Designated contact: Noura Maylin
We host the Services accessible from URL based on the addresses listed in Appendix 1.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Terms and Conditions of Use (“GTCU”) govern your access to, and use of online public communication services published by Warner Bros Discovery Sports, i.e. the free Warner Bros Discovery Sports sites and applications dedicated to sports information containing editorial, audio, video, multimedia and/or interactive content, and competitions, where applicable (the “Services”), regardless of the receiver terminal and the medium, format and technical means to, in, or by which the Services are made available to you by Warner Bros Discovery Sports.
The Services available as of the date of revision of these GTCU are listed in Appendix 1 hereto. The list is indicative only and subject to changes. You understand that Services may be added, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice.
Your access to and use of the Services is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these GTCU. By accessing or using the Services, you unconditionally agree to be bound by these GTCU.
We may revise these GTCU at any time, at our sole discretion, in order to adapt them to changes inherent in new media. You can review the most current version of these GTCU by clicking on the dedicated link on our Services. If you disagree with the revised GTCU, you are free to refrain from accessing and using the Services. By continuing to access or use the Services after revisions to these GTCU, you agree to be bound by the revised GTCU.
Specific terms and conditions may apply to certain Services, such as, but without limitation pay-to-use Services, or competitions where applicable. In such case, the specific terms and conditions are supplementary to, and do not exclude the application of, these GTCU.
Minors: Since the Services are intended for a wide public, parents and legal guardians of minor children should monitor and supervise their children’s use of the Services. Minors are not allowed to use the Services without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. In particular, they must obtain such consent before opening a user account. The consent to the collection of the personal data of the minors must be given or authorized by the holder of the parental responsibility
2. REGISTRATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR CERTAIN SERVICES
To access and/or use certain Services, you must register for them by filling in the information required by Warner Bros Discovery Sports on the registration form (such as in the media center of the Warner Bros Discovery Sports websites or while register in a championship).
You represent and warrant that all information you provide to Warner Bros Discovery Sports upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete that you will not register, or attempt to log in, under the name of another person.
Once you have correctly filled in and submitted the registration form and your registration has been confirmed by Warner Bros Discovery Sports, you will be able to access the Service in question by logging in with your username and password. The Service to which you will not have access are those which by their nature require further information to be provided (e.g. pay-to-use Services, or competitions).
We recommend that you keep your username and password safe and not share them with anyone because the profile thus created determines the rights and obligations of each user, against whom Warner Bros Discovery Sports will pursue remedies in the event of breach of these GTCU. You are solely responsible for your password. You agree to notify Warner Bros Discovery Sports without delay in case of loss or theft of your password.
Warner Bros Discovery Sports reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to deactivate the account or the access rights of any person who breaches these GTCU.
3. SERVICE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In order to enable information and valuable content ideas to be shared in the best possible way, we must protect the rights of those who are prepared to share their creations with us.
The content we make available to you on or through our Services belongs to Warner Bros Discovery Sports and/or its licensor partners and is protected by intellectual property law under the legislation in force and the applicable international conventions.
You are not allowed to reproduce, copy, sell, modify, re-edit, communicate, distribute or use, in any way whatsoever, the content of the Services (including, but not limited to, logos, service marks, trademarks, trade names, photographs, illustrations, videos, articles and associated code and software), in whole or in part, otherwise than as provided for in these GTCU, without our express prior written consent.
You may view and use the Services and print out single copies of pages or sections for your own personal, and non-commercial use only.
We accept redirect links to the Services, but reserve the right to require their deletion if necessary.
You may not frame any of the content of the Services, or incorporate into another website, application, online service or audiovisual service any of the content featured within the Services, whether owned by Warner Bros Discovery Sports or its partners.
You may privately share certain content by using the share features available via the Services.
No other use is permitted without our express prior written consent. To seek such consent, please see the contract form available via “les Services”.
4. LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
Given the international dimension of the Internet network, we remind you that you must comply with all mandatory and public policy rules applying in your country of residence.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services, including all materials and information obtained via the Services, is at your own risk. Warner Bros Discovery Sports will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from, or in connection with your use of the Services.
Although we make every effort to offer high-quality, interesting and user-friendly Services, we cannot guarantee user satisfaction.
Our Services are made available “as is” without any warranty as to their accessibility, functionality or availability.
We do not warrant that the information available on, or accessible from our Services is accurate or error-free, nor that the Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We are not responsible for the operation of software downloaded via the Services and cannot be held liable for any technical problems preventing the downloading of such software.
If you download material via the Services, you do so at your own risk, and Warner Bros Discovery Sports is not liable for any damage to, or loss of data stored on your computer or other receiver terminal. It is your responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware, data and software from being affected by any computer viruses circulating via the Internet network.
Our liability for breach of any of our obligations under these GTCU is limited to damages for direct, personal and actual loss or damage, to the exclusion of damages for indirect or consequential loss or damage, including, but not limited to, financial loss, business interruption, loss of profit or income, loss of business or loss of data.
Third party services
The providers of third party services offered through the Services are solely responsible for their services and the content thereof. For instance:
– Products supplied and/or services provided by third parties in return for payment: We will have no responsibility or liability in connection with any disputes arising between you and any third-party merchants with whom you choose to do business. Such merchants are solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the products and/or services they offer to users of the Services, including, but not limited to, laws and regulations on distance selling; consumer protection; false or misleading advertising; pricing; and product conformity. You should check and comply with the terms and conditions of sale and/or use of the relevant third-party products or services.
– Competitions: You can access competitions offered by third parties via our Services. You should check and comply with the rules of each individual competition. Warner Bros Discovery Sports will not be involved in any claims, complaints, proceedings or disputes relating to competitions run by third parties.
– Advertisers and external links: the Services may be linked to, or from other websites that are not managed or published by Warner Bros Discovery Sports. Warner Bros Discovery Sports does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered by such other websites and disclaims all responsibility for their content. For example, users may be able to purchase goods and services via other websites, some of which may be through third party retailers who have links on our Services. Users may also enter into correspondence with or participate in advertising promotions on the Services. Warner Bros Discovery Sports in no way endorses these third parties and any such transactions, operations, correspondence with or participation in promotions of third parties, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such matters are solely between the corresponding user and the third party. Warner Bros Discovery Sports assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such transaction, operation, correspondence or participation.
– We are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties as to the quality, performance or suitability of any goods or services supplied or provided by advertisers on our Services or other services to which we provide a link.
5. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
These GTCU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the United Kingdom. Any disagreement or dispute that is unable to be resolved amicably shall be referred to the courts of competent jurisdiction.
LIST OF SERVICES PUBLISHED BY WARNER BROS DISCOVERY SPORTS
Free sports information sites:
fiawtcr.com and its related language variations
fiaerc.com and its related language variations
fimewc.com and its related language variations
Free mobile applications:
fiawtcr.com, fiaerc.com and fimewc.com and their related language variations, to the extent accessible on iOS and Android